Our dedicated personal insurance experts evaluate each clients needs on an individual basis. With representation of 12 of the nations top insurance companies, we will assist you in developing a comprehensive insurance package at the lowest possible price.
Auto insurance protects you against financial loss if you have an accident. The standard auto insurance policy is comprised of 6 different types of coverage. Contact us today and our agent will guide you to the appropriate coverage for your unique situation.
Auto insurance provides property, liability and medical coverage:
- Property coverage pays for damage to or theft of your car.
- Liability coverage pays for your legal responsibility to others for injury or property damage.
- Medical coverage pays for the cost of treating injuries.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists protects you if hit by somebody without insurance or without enough insurance.
- Comprehensive/Collision coverage pays for repairs for vehicle damage.
Homeowners insurance protects you and your property against disasters. Most homeowners policies come as a package to insure the structure itself, the contents as well as your personal liability and medical payments. Our contracted companies offer a range of coverage and deductible options as well as numerous available discounts. Contact us today and one of our personal insurance experts will make sure your home is insured correctly and at the best available price.
Personal umbrella insurance offers an added layer of protection to your personal liability insurance. This coverage will typically extend over your home and auto insurance, providing additional coverage in the event of major claims and lawsuits. Umbrella insurance is an inexpensive way to provide peace of mind against the catastrophic. Contact one of our personal insurance specialists today to determine whether a personal umbrella policy is right for you.
- We represent over 12 of the nations top insurance companies.
- Our comparative rating software does the “rate shopping” to ensure the best possible pricing.
- Our agents provide personal service for your length of time as a client.
- We conduct a needs analysis and recommend the right coverage for your unique situation.
When you rent a home or apartment, you are responsible for insuring your personal property and liability. Although the landlord will typically provide coverage to the structure, the renter is responsible to cover their personal belongings as well as their liability in the event of a lawsuit. Renters insurance is a low cost way to protect yourself against the unseen. Having this coverage is not only prudent, but it will also provide a discount on your auto insurance policy.
Coverage for boats, personal watercrafts, off-road vehicles as well as motorhomes and RV’s. This coverage is relatively inexpensive and often requires special protection. Contact one of our personal insurance specialists today for more information.