As independent agents, we directly represent or have access to over 80 companies allowing us to survey the marketplace on your behalf. The business insurance specialists at Provident Insurance Group take the time to interview clients to determine needs, design a comprehensive coverage package at the best possible pricing, and then present clearly and concisely to have clients evaluate options. Simply fill out the contact request form to the right to start working with one of our business insurance specialists today!
One of the largest risks a business faces is the potential for third-party liability lawsuits. We discuss the various liability exposures you face, including:
- Premises Liability
- Products or Completed-Operations Liability
- Advertising or Personal Injury
- Employment Practices Liability
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Employee Benefits Liability
As a business owner, one of the most tangible coverages needed is to protect your business property. Property coverage can include buildings, inventory, equipment, tenant improvements, business income, boiler & machinery, building ordinance, and a multitude of others. Inland Marine exposures include tools, equipment (both owned and rented), product and cargo in transit, computer and other electronic equipment, and many more. Insuring against perils such as fire, theft, vandalism, storm damage, water leakage, etc are all evaluated based on a client’s unique exposures.
Whether it is a single delivery van or a fleet of tractor-trailer rigs, we will assemble a plan that will address your needs. Our insurance specialists will offer the protection to keep your business moving forward.
Common commercial auto coverages include:
- Bodily Injury Liability
- Property Damage Liability
- Personal Injury/Medical Payments
- Cargo Coverage
- Comprehensive & Collision Coverage
- Hired/Non-Owned Auto Coverage
- We represent hundreds of the nations top insurance companies.
- As Independent Agents, we work for YOU, not a company.
- Our specialists conduct a needs analysis and recommend the right coverage for your unique situation.
- Personalized service; You can pick up the phone and call your agent, not an 800 number.
- Independent agents do the “rate shopping” for you to ensure the best possible price.
Different from insurance, surety is often misunderstood. We will clearly explain the concepts of the “three-party contract” system and assist clients wherever they are in their bond experience – from securing their first performance bond to elevating their existing line capacity.
We represent many of the finest workers compensation carriers, and provide guidance as to internally managing your experience modification factors and the impact of claim submission under the recently amended calculation formulas.